We have received some reports from educators that they are getting this error when attempting to import or sync their Google Classroom to their Dreamscape classroom:
This error will ALWAYS occur if permissions had not been accepted upon signing into Dreamscape with your Google account. If you had not accepted all permissions upon signing in with your Google account, you will need to follow the steps below in order to accept these permissions.
Steps to Resolve Error:
- Visit the following link using Google Chrome and signed into your Google Account that you wish to use with Dreamscape (and has the Google Classroom you wish to import)
- Click on Squiggle Park: Dreamscape and then click the blue 'Remove Access' button
- You have now removed Dreamscape from your trusted third-party Google applications. You will now need to re-add Dreamscape to your trusted third-party Google applications. To do so:
- Go back to the Dreamscape login page
- Click the 'Sign in With Google' Button
- Choose your Google Account that is the teacher of your Google Classroom you are trying to import/sync
- Ensure that you are accepting ALL permissions before continuing to sign in. Please ensure all check boxes are checked such as in the following screenshot:
- You should now be able to import/sync your Google Classroom to your Dreamscape classroom
- If you are still experiencing issues, please send us an email at email@example.com and we would be more than happy to look into your situation
If you are skeptical of the permissions you are accepting, we would like to ensure you that these permissions are strictly so that we can import/sync your Google Classroom(s). For more information about third-party application access and permissions please visit this article from Google.