If you have already created a Dreamscape Admin account, or if you have not yet created one, you can use your Google email to log in!
- Click the Sign In With Google on the Log in page
- A pop-up will appear where you can choose which Google account to sign in with. Please select your G suite administrator account.
- Next, if you have a Dreamscape Admin account, select the first option. If you are new to Dreamscape, select the second option.
- If you've selected the first option, enter your Dreamscape Administrator account information
- After signing in, you're now ready to start creating Teacher accounts, classrooms, and students!
NOTE: You can ONLY use the Google Classroom sync feature if you are signed into the teacher google account that is tied to the Google Classroom (just a G suite administrator account does not work)