If you are an educator using Google Classroom, you are able to assign a reading assignment to your students through Dreamscape, and notify them of the assignment in Google Classroom! View the video below or follow these instructions to get started:
- Log into your Dreamscape account
- Select your class
- Go to the "Assignments" tab on the left
- Create an assignment for your students
- After it's created, select "Share to Google Classroom"
- Edit your post and share it with your class!
If you're looking to sync Dreamscape and Google for yourself or your students, learn more here!