Whether you have already created your educator Dreamscape account or not, you can use your Google email to log in! Follow the steps below to see how to do so:
- Navigate to the Log in page
- Click the Sign In With Google
- A pop-up will appear where you can choose which Google account to sign in with. If you do not see your Google account listed, click the "Use another account" button. Ensure that you select your G-Suite Educator account on this screen.
- After selecting your Google account, you will be redirected to the screen below. If you have already created a Dreamscape Educator account, select the first option to sync your G-Suite Educator account to your Dreamscape educator account. If you are new to Dreamscape, select the second option.
- If you've selected the first option, enter your Dreamscape login information to sync to your G-Suite Educator Account
- If you've selected the second option, choose Educator and then 'confirm' to have your new Dreamscape educator account created
- After signing in, you're now ready to start creating a classroom, connect your students player accounts and start learning! To learn about how to do this, check out our quick start guide to Dreamscape in the Classroom: Fall 2020 - Getting Started with Dreamscape in the Classroom
NOTE: You can ONLY use the Google Classroom sync feature if you are signed into the teacher Google account that is tied to the Google Classroom. Please create a new account if you have selected the wrong Google account