If you purchased your Dreamscape membership directly from playdreamscape.com:
Please enter the email address used to make the purchase at this link and follow the steps to complete the cancellation process thereafter:
If you purchased a membership through the Apple App Store, you must go through their cancellation process:
- Apple Cancellation Process: click this link
- Helpful video on how to get refunds from Apple: click this link
If you purchased through the website and already have a parent or educator account, follow these steps to cancel your membership:
- Sign in to your account here (note: please make sure to use the same email address that was used to purchase a subscription when creating an account)
- If your account is not linked to your child's account, please link them (for more information go here)
- Locate the membership tab on your dashboard
- Click the 'X' next to your child's username
- A green message will pop up that says 'The Membership Subscription has been cancelled'
When you navigate back to the membership tab, you will see that the 'X' and billing period date are gray. This means that the membership has been cancelled but will remain active until the next billing period.
The following video is a step-by-step tutorial of how to cancel your Dreamscape Membership.
Once your membership has been cancelled:
- Monthly memberships will continue for the month you have paid for, and not renew for the next month
- Yearly memberships will continue for the year that you paid for, and not renew for the next year
If you are unable to cancel your monthly or yearly Dreamscape membership using the previous steps, please follow the steps below:
- Submit a support ticket with the following two items:
- The email you used to purchase the membership (must be the same email, if you don't know, please include all possible emails)
- Your child's Dreamscape username (usually first name, last initial, and a number, it can be found on your child's game, as shown below)
Monthly Dreamscape memberships are billed once per month on an on-going basis.
Annual Dreamscape memberships are billed once per year on an on-going basis.
Refunds will not be provided.