A class code allows players to connect their accounts together for our multi-player mode and connects them to their educator's account.
How do I create a class code as an Educator?
- Create an educator account
- View an existing class or create a new class on your Dashboard.
- When on your dashboard, select the class you would like to view your class code for. Every Dreamscape class has a pre-generated code!
- Once you have selected your class, select "Students" on the left side of your screen and you can see your class code as highlighted in the screenshot below!
How do I connect a Dreamscape account to an educator account?
- Have a student sign in from our Browser Version or download the app from the Google Play or Apple Store
- Have the student log-in to their Dreamscape account
- Once the student is logged in, select the settings on the bottom right hand side of the screen as highlighted in the screenshot below
- Once in settings, select "Join Class" as highlighted in the screenshot below
- From here, you can enter your class code and select "Submit" and the Dreamscape player will be connected to your account!