This article will help you create a player account or add yourself to your teacher's account.
I've Never Played Dreamscape and Do Not Have a Class Code
Welcome!! We are so excited you are going to be a part of Dreamscape! The first thing you will need to do is to create your player account. The directions below will walk you through the process.
Note: If you already have an account and want to add yourself to your teacher's account with a
2. From the Sign in Dashboard choose Student.
3. Click Create an Account.
4. Click Playing At Home?
5. Enter your parent's email.
6. Enter your First Name and Last Initial
7. Click the right yellow arrow to move on.
7. Select your grade level.
8. Click the right yellow arrow to move on.
9. You will now see your sign in information.
Note: Please write down your username and password in a safe place so you can sign in to the game!
10. Click Sign in
11. The last thing you will need to do is to sign in to the game using your newly created username and password!
Congratulations! You have just created your sign in credentials and you are signed into Dreamscape!
I Have Played Dreamscape at School and Have a Class Code
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click on the Menu button at the top of your screen.
3. Click on Update Class Code at the bottom right of your screen.
4. Enter the class code your teacher gave you in the Type Class Code Here Box.
5. Click Submit.
6. You have now joined your teacher's class.